A number of you have been asking for some more details on how I am going to get myself killed here in Bangalore. So, without further delay, I present to you the most amazing, most stupendous, the most freedom giving Atlas Goldline Super. And oh yes, it is SUPER!
Why yes, I am a hipster and that is a steel frame. And steel rims. And steel rack.
It also came with a super comfy plastic seat; but they gave me the seat cover for free, so that was nice.
Super slick commuter single speed with chain cover set up!
Is your kickstand Shiva strong?
Well that's reassuring.
Super awesome cockpit set-up. Single rod, full wrap brake levers with very useful bell.
Craziest brake set-up ever. And they almost work most of the time.
Brave Soul!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think for maximum hipster irony you should get some Fox shocks for the front wheel.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I bet those brakes will work even less most of the time when wet.