This one is hard to believe; even I don't believe it as I write it down, but a spinach-peanut butter smoothie is delicious. And so healthy and balanced - a perfect way to start the day with everything your body needs. Seriously, trust us on this one.
Spinach-peanut butter Smoothie
One large handful spinach leaves
2-3 bananas
1 tbsp peanut butter (well, it usually ends up closer to 1 1/4 tbsp, but somewhere around that much)
1 tspn vanilla
Nutmeg to taste
7-9 ice cubes
Add water to get desired consistency
No, really - blend it all together and it's delicious!
Spinach-peanut butter Smoothie
One large handful spinach leaves
2-3 bananas
1 tbsp peanut butter (well, it usually ends up closer to 1 1/4 tbsp, but somewhere around that much)
1 tspn vanilla
Nutmeg to taste
7-9 ice cubes
Add water to get desired consistency
No, really - blend it all together and it's delicious!
Hmmm.
ReplyDeleteI will have to think about how much I trust you versus how icky this sounds.
;-)
KEWP, okay listen...I promise you with every ounce of my being that this smoothie will change your life...well that might be an overstatement, but really it's amazing! We drink it after every run!
ReplyDeleteI am looking for your Spinach and Lettuce juice receipe :)
ReplyDelete