After what was a really long day of work we were resting on the bed discussing the day and staring at the ceiling. This is the conversation that ensued:
Andi: hey, whatcha looking at?
Alan: sorry. I was trying to figure out what that is up on the wall
Andi: where?
Alan: up there to the right
Andi: it's not a bug
Alan: it's not?
Andi: nope. It was there yesterday.
Alan: hmmm. It's probably gecko poop. They do that.
Andi: yeah...probably is. I don't think I will miss the gecko poop when we go back to the US.
Neither one of us did anything or moved an inch. Argh. Noisy, poopy geckos.
Andi: hey, whatcha looking at?
Alan: sorry. I was trying to figure out what that is up on the wall
Andi: where?
Alan: up there to the right
Andi: it's not a bug
Alan: it's not?
Andi: nope. It was there yesterday.
Alan: hmmm. It's probably gecko poop. They do that.
Andi: yeah...probably is. I don't think I will miss the gecko poop when we go back to the US.
Neither one of us did anything or moved an inch. Argh. Noisy, poopy geckos.
No comments:
Post a Comment