We haven't made it 'outside' yet, although we are hoping to do a little climbing this weekend in Hampi. For now, this is where I am climbing. There's just this great little bouldering wall and one 50' tall but very narrow wall.
It's almost like having my own bouldering wall; I have never climbed with anyone else, and Kishore, the climbing staff person, is only there about half the time. But it is very weird in general, because I basically have the whole facility to myself. Play X Arena, where this is, has two paintball fields (is that what they're called, fields?), a soccer field, an archery range, a gun range, a dirt bike track, a skate park, and a snack bar/cafe area; they are also building an indoor space for laser tag and bowling. But it's usually just me, the construction folks, the landscaper who takes care of the fields, and a janitor. I have no idea how they stay in business.
It's almost like having my own bouldering wall; I have never climbed with anyone else, and Kishore, the climbing staff person, is only there about half the time. But it is very weird in general, because I basically have the whole facility to myself. Play X Arena, where this is, has two paintball fields (is that what they're called, fields?), a soccer field, an archery range, a gun range, a dirt bike track, a skate park, and a snack bar/cafe area; they are also building an indoor space for laser tag and bowling. But it's usually just me, the construction folks, the landscaper who takes care of the fields, and a janitor. I have no idea how they stay in business.
No comments:
Post a Comment